New Client Relationship Manager Role Added to the Accutrac Team
April 2, 2014
For Iron Mountain and the Accutrac team a positive customer experience is our number one priority. As we continue to expand Accutrac functionality, and provide world-class Records Management solutions to our customers, Iron Mountain is pleased to announce we have created a new Client Relationship Manager role to support our customers.
David Kucz, who has many years of Accutrac subject matter expertise, and even more years of records and information management industry experience, will work with various Accutrac team members to address specific customer needs and be a single point of contact for you. The Client Relationship Manager is a focused Iron Mountain resource for you to rely on to understand the many aspects of integrating Accutrac into your overall records management program.
In his role, David will focus on the following areas:
- Inform Accutrac customers when new software releases are available, what is new in the release, and what effort it may be required by you to upgrade.
- Answer questions around available functionality, determine if additional seat licenses are required, initiate a professional services project to configure or change the application based on your needs, and provide information about support and renewals.
- Provide direction if you wish to scale the Accutrac application into other areas of your business and what is required to do so.
- Receive enhancement feedback and ensure that feedback is channeled through Iron Mountain so that functionality performs as expected and suggestions for improvements are made over time.
- Provide follow up (if needed) related to any support issues logged through our Accutrac Support team and the Iron Mountain Support ticketing system.